Review – A Tyre for All Seasons? Maybe I Can Help!

You may also like...

13 Responses

1. John Adams says:

Great post Henry. It was awesome to meet you and share “tyre time” with you. Thanks also for your help filming! Who knew so much went into constructing car tyres??

2. Hayley Challinor says:

It looks like you had such a great weekend! I love that photo of Al and Jen :)

3. katykicker says:

Only Goodyear tyres for us – want to spend that extra money and keep my family as safe as possible when we are on the road for 1000s of miles every year.

4. Jenni says:

Oh my goodness what an amazing event to be invited to, how interesting and lovely to meet the other bloggers

5. Jess @ Catch A Single Thought says:

Looks like you had a great time. I had no idea so much went into making tyres either so now I feel very enlightened!

6. Kursed says:

14 things is a lot of learning! Thanks for sharing your new knowledge :)

7. Laura Haley says:

Sounds like such a useful experience for a driver-I’d love to get to play in a skid pan like that and learn how to get out of the skid safely

8. Laura Dove says:

Wow this is so informative, I never really knew so much about tyres! We always buy the best we can afford!

9. what a fab trip! Who knew there would be so much to learn about tyres?! Spherical ones look awesome, but also a bit daunting, ha :)

10. rainydaysfun says:

Hahahaa yes absolutely! British people do not know about winter tyres and summer tyres!! I am from Romania – and it can snow and get really cold over there. So in my first year here – 2009 I think or 2010, there was some snow in Kent – let’s say around….5 cm’s of it? Well it spelled disaster for the Brits. Everyone was abandoning their cars, it was like a scene from a catastrophe movie. And when I asked my then boyfriend, now husband about winter tyres he looked at me like I was an alien :))))

11. I’ve been driving for a year now, and honestly I still know nothing about tyres… This was actually really interesting to read, and I never thought I’d be wishing that I could have gone to an experience like this haha! Would love to see them being made.

12. I had no idea at all that there was so much involved in making tyres. A really interesting post.

1. October 23, 2017

[…] bloggers to Goodyear’s Vector 4Seasons car tyre. We were, namely: Henry Ellis who writes Henry’s Blog, Dave Hornby of TheDadventurer fame and Al and Jen Ferguson of […]