We awoke on Monday morning to find that in a couple of patches where we’d painted over Damp-proof paint – only on the walls where the stupid old tenant had papered over plaster – had peeled off. So we decided to do the sensible thing and actually peel off what we could and fill it properly with filler.
We also touched up a few areas that we’d missed, and then set about the mammoth task of getting the room back in to shape again. The first thing to do was put together the new desk we’d bought (smaller, but more storage area) – we managed it in 45 minutes, almost HALF the time the instructions recommend. RESULT!
The next morning before work Henry put the computer back together and moved the Sofabed back in to place.