I’m writing this update about a week later, so my recall of what we did is pretty slim! :) Needless to say Henry put some Trellising up, which was harder than it sounds due to a mix up with some 100mm and 160mm support screws (see below!) and the need to buy a big new ladder. But we got there eventually. Sara was also hard at work, both painting the wall of the garage, repotting more plants and digging all the weeds up from the mud outside the kitchen window.
Henry also found time to tidy up the garage, which resulted in a trip to the carpet shop – Sara suggested putting the Scalextric up in there, so we went and bought an off-cut of green carpet (4m x 2m for £20!!!) and will hopefully have that up before our next visitors come. All in all a very productive day.