Having had a lot of success with the new bathroom door, we decided to push our luck and see if we could repeat it with a new door in the lounge. We plan to eventually replace all the doors, but considering the bedroom doors and the kitchen one will all get replaced when their respective rooms get completed (i.e. new carpet) we thought that the lounge would be a good one to begin with.
It wasn’t quite as easy as the bathroom door – as with everything in our house, the frame seemed to have been put on by a blind man – literally every side was wonky, so we had to plane it quite a bit. But after the effort Henry put in cutting the last door down to size, we decided to buy a better (plugged) Jigsaw for this one, which made the whole excersise a lot easier!