In a break from the current routine, I interupt my regular daddy-based blogging to post an update on our house DIY!
As a bit of background for the uninitiated, I started my first proper blog 8 years ago – titled “Our First Flat” it chronicled the DIY efforts of doing up our house. You can read all the old posts by clicking the “Our First Flat” link on the side navigation, but needless to say I’ve not updated it (consistently) for several years not.
Not that we haven’t still been doing DIY on the house – far from it, though admittedly to a lesser extent now that we’ve got the kids. But my DIY blogging has been sparse.
So, when I got an email from Wickes asking me to help them with the launch of their excellent new Facebook app, by doing a DIY project using some of their excellent products, I practically jumped at the chance!
Rather than post the photos here like I used to, I will instead link you to the album I uploaded on their Facebook page – so you can see exactly what I did. Here’s a clue: It involved trellis (interesting fact: the only word that rhymes with my surname!) and an awesome new drill…